“The world is my photo studio.”
I have created in offices, conference centers, hotels and houses all over the country.
However, sometimes it is nice to shoot at home, in my 1200 square foot photo studio in Hyde Park, just outside of Boston.
Come by and see the space or give me a call to come see you!
The studio is in The Lofts at Westinghouse complex. If you are using a GPS, put in 99 Waterloo Street, Hyde Park. I know, I know, it is a little weird but it gets you to the right entrance to the Lofts at Westinghouse. When the gps says you have arrived, look around and you should see the guard shack and front entrance of 1 Westinghouse Plaza.
If you are coming down River Street, turn onto Neponset Valley Parkway and the entrance will be on the left.
If you are coming down Sprague Street, it will turn into Neponset Valley Parkway and the entrance to the Westinghouse Plaza will be straight in front of you.
Once inside 1 Westinghouse Plaza:
The Secret to The Lofts
- Past the security shack, follow the road to the right of Building A until the end of the building. You will see signs for the Lofts at Westinghouse.
- At the end of the building, turn left and left again into the cul de sac that is the Lofts Parking Lot.
- Park in guest parking (slots 61-64). If that is full, the lot at the end of the building (you just passed it) has guest spots as well.
- The door to the building is on the left in the middle of Building C lot.
- Press # (pound sign) and then the number 7 on the silver box to the right of the door and we can buzz you in.
- We are on the second floor, out of the elevator to the left.