Theater Production Photography
Theater production photography gives you the opportunity to tease your audience with intriguing, story telling images that can spark their curiosity and get them to that key moment when they click that “buy a ticket” button.
Every theatrical production, from short plays, to full blown musicals, need some form of marketing to help get the proverbial “butts in seats”.
The Many Forms of Theater Production Photography
Theater production photography can take many forms and has many different uses for the savvy theater director and publicity department.
- behind the scenes photography to spark interest in the play
- poster key art photography to grab eyeballs on posters and postcards
- dress rehearsal photography to be sent out to reviewers and bloggers about the show’s run
- Character portraits for social media campaigns
- And, of course, all of it to document the show in a scrapbook for reference and fundraising for future shows
Get the Photography Your Show Deserves
If your theater publicity department is a fully staffed full time job or just the director wearing many hats, Matt McKee Photography can work with you to create images that will get attention.
His passion for theater and working with marketing concepts can bring people to your stage and get the attention all of your hard work deserves.
Reach out today and let’s start the conversation.